четвъртък, 6 ноември 2008 г.

I Love The Backyard!

I really love it. Obviously. Otherwise I wouldn't be starting this blog. I hope you love your backyard too. If you don't have a backyard right now, I hope you'll have one pretty soon. Because having a beautiful garden in your property is not just a way to increase its price. The garden is what brings real life to it.

What Are You Going To Find Here



Are you interested in arranging flours and trees? We are going to discuss that. Do you love do it yourself projects? I love them too! Do you want to grow fruits and veggies so you have real organic foods on your own? I want that too.

This blog will cover several aspects of gardening:

Arranging the backyard


The most beautiful backyards are those arranged with style and good taste, without too much clutter, but not empty either.

You are going to find interesting ideas and advice about arranging your garden with lovely stuff and without spending a lot of money.

Garden Building And Outdoor Furniture


I simply love to see garden sheds, benches, pergolas, outdoor swings, fountains and all those beautiful things that people build in their backyards.

You are going to find building tutorials, shopping advice and more about all these great outdoor buildings.

Let it grow


Flowers, trees and bushes, fruits and vegetables... the only limit is your imagination. You can grow everything you want, but of curse you need to consider the specific weather conditions in your are, the grownd quality, the size of your backyard and so many more things.

I am going to collect a lot of useful advice about that. Just stay tuned.

And of course I'll be happy to share, discuss and hear about every other aspect of backyards and gardening! Make sure to bookmark this blog or subscribe to it's feed - you will not regret!

And if you have a related blog, I would like to hear and maybe exchange links with you.

Няма коментари: